Thursday, July 11, 2013

Skull Mold - Silicone Brush On Mold

I shot this a couple years ago while I was making another skull mold. It sat around unedited for so long because I realized a few things about myself. First I don't really like editing video. Secondly I don't like typing - arrrgghhh it burns! Thirdly I guess I don't really like blogging. I mean not enough to post everyday like some of you guys.

This is the entry level mold you should be attempting if you want to get into casting skulls for your haunting needs. It's cheaper than a jacket/matrix mold and much easier to build. It's gonna cost you about $80 total plus the casting material but you get 40+ castings from it and learn something new.

These are two long videos but they show you every step. I always find it helpful to see the whole process myself.

If you have questions post them in comments and I'll answer them.

Part 1:



Part 2:


No comments:

Post a Comment